And if you feel like you don’t have enough time to clean your home from top to bottom, you should consider hiring a cleaning service to help you handle all of that mess.
But if hiring additional help isn’t really for you – simply put, you don’t have enough funds for it – you need to pay attention to the following cleaning tips that will help you clean your house up.
Basic Cleaning Tools You Need
Now, there are a few basic cleaning tools you have to use if you want everything spotless. These include: mops, sponges, brushes, dusters, cloths and a cleaning bucket. In addition, if you have a lot of carpets in your home, you should also add a vacuum to the list. We should also mention that you also need to clean these tools on a regular occasion. This will ensure that you’re actually cleaning your home and not spreading germs around.
Cleaning Products You Should Use
Just like cleaning tools, there are certain cleaning products you need to keep in your bathroom at all times. These include:
- Clean – You’ll use it for cleaning the bathroom, especially your bathtub. This product is also great for taking crayons from your walls
- Class cleaner – Just use this cleaning solution and an ordinary microfiber cloth and every mirror in your home will be crystal clear.
- Ammonia – Although this stuff smells pretty bad, it still works wonders on stubborn stains. You can use it clean everything from your stove to your clothes.
- Bleach – If you need to kill off any mold, bacteria or simply whiten your clothes, bleach is the best solution for you. So make sure to always have a bottle of bleach sitting around the house.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – This cleaning agent has anti-bacterial, anti-mold and anti-fungal properties. And the best thing about it is that’s non-toxic.
- Vinegar – Last but not least, we have vinegar. It has the ability to clean your faucets, shower head or any metal surface for that matter. It also works wonders on glass surfaces.
If you want your home to stay germ-free in the long run, you have to learn the ancient technique of speed-cleaning. This way, you won’t have to spend a few hours each week trying to scrub each room completely. The trick is to clean every room on a daily basis for a few minutes.
This means before you go to bed, go around the house, pick up the dirty dishes and clothes, put them away and maybe clean some extra dust you come across. You’ll still have to clean your home thoroughly from time to time, but trust us – it will take far less time to do so if you learn how to speed clean.