You must consider your fitness level so that you can design and follow a strategic fitness program. Your personal fitness level will determine the intensity level of your workouts. This will prevent injuries and successfully add years to your lifespan. You will also have to determine your body shape, genes and lifestyle to give proper shape to your personal fitness factor.
No fitness program is a one-size-fits-all process. A lot depends on the lifestyle, profession, muscle tissue, medical condition and history and overall health. It is ideally an individual measurement and depends largely on your endurance level. There are different ways in which you can measure your fitness level.
The five components
Fitness measurement is multi-dimensional and there are five basic components of it. These are:
- Aerobic or cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular endurance
- Muscular strength
- Flexibility and
- Body composition.
The evaluation process for your fitness will include different exercises and activities along with special tools.
Develop an action plan
To ensure proper results you will need to follow a proper plan of action. This plan must be specially crafted considering your health problems as well as physical ability. Checking out with a doctor and proper consultation with a qualified trainer is recommended. Apart from that you will need to follow a few different steps such as:
- The guidelines for minimum amount of exercise: This is usually moderately intense exercises for at least two and a half hours a week.
- Supplement aerobic exercise: You must have an aerobic exercise in your schedule for at least twice a week. This must include weight-bearing activities to target all major muscles.
- Avoid inactivity: This will ensure that you do not lose your endurance.
- Walking: This is a great way to start if you are a beginner. Include three parts like a five-minute warm-up with a slow walk, followed by brisk walking, five-minute cool-down with a slow walk.
- Compete with no one: Do not try to indulge in any competition to injure you. You are your competitor and never compare your progress to others.
- Avoid overexertion: Do not overdue to increase your resting heart rate or cause muscle soreness.
Lastly and most importantly, never expect results overnight as this is a slow and steady process. Consistency is the key that will eliminate chances of burnouts and injuries. Such hard work will pay off well and even much better than the hard work for finding different Pharma Quotes for ready reference in the time of need.
Hard work and longevity
There is a difference between hard work and overwork. Hard work will provide better and desired results but overwork will result in injuries and reduce your longevity.
The intensity of exercise, how much you can endure and the type is much more important than the duration. It will help you to live longer, a new study reveals.
Hard work with right intent and intensity will make for the better sleep and will eliminate the chances of daytime fatigue. Physical activity will only improve sleep by reducing stress levels, anxiety, and depression along with body weight which is the primary cure of sleep problems.