For those of you who are in the business world, whether you are running a small company or a big business, you cannot expect the business operations to work in the desired flow without making your employees accountable. How can you be sure they are not slacking off? On top of that, how can you be sure that they are not sharing the confidential information of your company with your competitors? You can keep track of your employees by monitoring their computers but what about the employees who often have to travel to meet clients? Don’t worry, there is a solution to this problem available in the form of a mobile spying app. Why not give them company-owned devices (either tablets or smartphones) that have a mobile spying app pre-installed so that you can keep track of them even when they are on the go? Sounds like a great idea, right? The problem is, which mobile spying app would be the right one here?
Below, we have reviewed 3 best mobile spying apps for business for you depending on price and features.
Xnspy has all the qualities an employer would need to watch over his employees. It has both basic and advanced monitoring features. Some of the great features of Xnspy for business are:
- It can monitor text message conversations (all the sent and received messages, even the ones deleted by the target device)
- It lets you view call logs, and listen to phone calls remotely. You can also send a remote command to record the surroundings of the phone.
- The GPS location tracking feature is great if you want to know the current location of your employees and their location history. It also has a unique geo-fencing feature that lets you restrict specific locations. You get an alert whenever the device owner enters the location that they are not supposed to. It is a great feature to keep track of those employees who wander off when they go out on meetings.
Other than these features, you can view emails, web browser history, view installed apps and even block certain apps on the target device. Also, Xnspy is compatible with all Android and iOS devices. No rooting and jailbreaking is required.
Xnspy’s Basic Edition costs $8.33 a month and Premium Edition costs $12.49 a month. It is also available in quarterly and yearly subscription plans. The price of this mobile spying app is quite nominal for business surveillance.
Here comes another great mobile spying app. It lets you see where your employees are, what they do and what they say. It is compatible with Android devices, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC, and Macs. Here is how you can use this app for business:
- You can intercept live calls on the target phone. The app sends you an SMS alter when a call is started.
- It targets the microphone of the phone to let you listen to the phone’s surrounding.
- You can view the emails, spy on SMS, track GPS location.
- It has a spy camera that lets you take photos remotely.
- Its Android keylogger lets you see everything that is typed on the keyboard of the phone.
Sounds like a good choice right but the problem is you will have to root the Android device to use most of its features. Jailbreaking is also required to install it on iPhone and iPad. Also, it is not compatible with the latest OS for both Android and iPhone.
Spyera is available at the price of $189 for 3 months and $289 for 6 months. You can also purchase the yearly subscription to save money. The prices for tablets and computers vary.
This mobile spying app is also a reliable tool for employers who want to keep track of their employees. It comes with 30+ spying features. Here is how you can use it for your business:
- You can view call logs (incoming calls, outgoing calls, and missed calls).
- You can view the exact location of the device along with its location history.
- You can listen and record all incoming and outgoing calls from the phone.
- It lets you view the sent, received and even deleted text messages.
- You can also remotely control the target device
Copy9 has all the right employee surveillance features. It is also compatible with Android version starting from 4.0.3 to 7.1.1 However, it does not support Android Oreo and it is not compatible with iPhone and iPad, to begin with. Plus, to use all the features of Copy9, your Android device must be rooted.
The Standard Plan of Copy9 costs $21.6 a month, the Premium Plan costs $25.9 a month and the Gold Plan costs $30.2 a month. It also available in 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription.
If you are wondering which mobile spying app would be the right purchase, it’s definitely Xnspy because it compatible with the latest Android and iOS, it is affordable and it comes with all the right spying features that don’t require rooting or jailbreaking. Now all you got to do is hand over the company-owned devices to your employees that have the right mobile spying app installed beforehand. Let them know you are going to monitor them during the working hours. Make sure they take those devices with them whenever they go out for a meeting with a client.