The importance of digital marketing has got engraved in basically all kinds of businesses. It is necessary to nurture existing and prospective customers with a goal to enhance conversion rates and generate revenue. However, there are several, who are still struggling to attain sufficient email response. Most importantly, you need to learn how to create and send emails.
You get to select from four kinds of email vehicles, but the choice will depend on your speed to attain marketing goal and how intense you intend to bond with every possible consumer.
In batch emails, only 6% gets responded and this number is vulnerable. If your total email marketing plan revolves around bulk emails then it is a slow train without any destination.
Triggered or Intent Based Emails
Triggered emails are responsive to needs and behavior of each consumer. So, make them personalized, but conduct A/B testing to see which timing and frequency work.
Nurturing emails move consumers closer to their destination without pressurizing or pushing them. It encourages consistent customer engagement. Nurturing email system has to be built appropriately like including dissimilar routes for different consumer personalities.
You can easily customize template emails according to your needs.
The current generation has responded well to intent based email marketing.
What is actually intent-based email marketing?
Prospective consumers are targeted, the moment they show interest. Emails are sent according to the interest of the prospect offering relevant content. For executing immediate intent-based email marketing, there is a need for intent data or action from prospects, which show they are interested.
Two kinds of intent data
- First party intent data – All actions consumers take on personal digital properties. Behavior data is collected via prospects website visits, campaign engagement and content download.
- Third party intent data – The consumer’s activities outside your personal digital properties are compiled. Many consumers perform research on the social network, Google, reviews sites, and more to get broad perspectives.
Intent data from the first and third party together can help you build a bridge and create more appealing marketing programs.
Intent-based email campaigns need to track the following.
- Usage of relevant hot topics allows you to identify the keywords to create email campaigns.
- Helps to engage with the industry influencers and target audience following the specific leaders receive emails with their quotes.
- Participate in industry events, where your target audience will possibly attend. Every industry event carries its personal hashtag. Tracking hashtags of main events in your space help to identify the leads.
- An existing consumer from your database is about to switch to your competitors then you can reach to them and explain the advantage of your product. Such content can be efficient and nurture assets, especially when you deliver it on-time.
Instead of sending bulk emails every week, tailored emails grouped with different and interesting topics are proved to spectacularly increase the opportunity creation rates and overall performance of your email marketing campaigns.
Moreover, make sure your email marketing vehicle is responsive because 65% emails are reported to get opened on Smartphone. If this aspect gets ignored then your digital marketing campaign gets crashed in every way.