Did you know that WordPress is one of the most popular web publishing platforms powering more than 30% of all websites available on the Internet? Holding a 60% share of the content management system market, WordPress is used by millions of people across the globe for making their website. Top players like BBC America and Vogue too use this program for their websites. This easy to download and scalable software can be used to build websites that can be hosted on the server of a WordPress hosting company in India.
Are you planning to start your own blog or a large commercial website for your business? If yes, you can use WordPress to make your website and buy WordPress hosting plans that offer the best services at the most affordable web hosting price options.
What is WordPress Hosting?
Since WordPress is a highly popular software for building websites, hosting companies have developed and designed specialized hosting options that can optimize the working of the websites built on this platform. A good WordPress hosting services provider will ensure that your website performs well, is safe and its speed is also good. Hosting services providers also take care of the technical and security requirements of building a website on WordPress by offering simple one-click installation or migration of WordPress built websites.
Considerations for choosing a WordPress Host?
WordPress offers several features and plugins that allow users to have a high degree of customization for designing and building their own websites. Its scalability makes it suitable for a business of any size. But to keep your website going without any kind of hiccups, you need to buy WordPress hosting plans. Here are some factors you need to consider while selecting a WordPress host for your website:
- Nature of your website- A personal blog site requires little space and maintenance and thus can be hosted on a low-cost platform. But do check whether the resources offered by the hosting company can handle the content, including images and videos posted by you. However, if you have a business website, you will require high speed, tighter security, and greater visibility and all this requires a hosting company that can handle e-commerce related requirements.
- Speed and bandwidth requirements of your website play a key role in choosing the web hosting service for your WordPress website. Do check the details of the various packages offered by a web hosting company. The web hosting price includes the cost of storage, bandwidth, email addresses, and domains available to a business.
- The size and the scale of your website along with the expected growth in traffic will help you determine your server requirements and help in choosing from shared hosting plans or VPS offerings or dedicated server hosting.
- The level of support and maintenance required by you also decides the price of a web hosting plan. If your website attracts huge traffic and requires constant support with no breakdowns, the web hosting firm may charge a higher fee.
- The level of customization required by you is another factor that will play a key role in finalizing your web hosting firm. You may require SSL certification, some additional domains, or subdomains to cater to the requirements of your targeted audience.
You can opt for a WordPress host that can guarantee uptimes, bandwidth, and adequate disk space to meet your website’s requirements.