Healthy and Beautiful hair is an important part of our personality; everyone wants to look beautiful and to achieve this goal people try different hairstyles using heat styling tools.
Unfortunately, these tools may not be the best one to use on your hair, and If not used properly then could damage your hair.
Here are some tips to help you find the right heat styling tool that will contribute, not detract, from your goal of looking your best.
Choosing the Right Blow Dryer for Your Hair Type:
To find the right blow dryer for your hair type takes a little patience and perseverance. You need to spend some time and shop around. Here are three choices to help your search.
- Ionic- This type of hair dryer is best suited for thick, coarse, wavy, frizzy, curly and afro hairstyles. As you use this blow dryer, the heat will work with the negative ions to help break down water molecules without leaving your hair too dry or brittle.
- Tourmaline- If you have dry, coarse, thick, wavy or frizzy hair then this is the hair dryer for you. This type of model also works with the negative ions to help provide you with shinier and smoother hair.
- Ceramic- If your hair is fine, dry, and curly or you have a natural afro then you may want to consider this version of the hair dryer to meet your drying needs. Ceramic hair dryers use infra-red heat to ensure that you get even drying over all of your hair.
What price you want to pay, attachments you want or need, wattage or speed settings is all up to you. It is best to shop around until you find the model that best fits your hair and your other needs.
Choosing the Best Flat Iron
There are many good titanium flat irons on the market but to get the best titanium flat iron expect to pay a good price. Here is one that is highly recommended which will work on most kinds of hair except for dry or damaged hair:
- Hi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron—Titanium heats up quickly, lightweight and while they are not as gentle as ceramic flat irons. Be careful as the more passes you make over your hair with a titanium flat iron the more likely you will damage your hair.
- Hot Tools Digital Touch 1” Flat Iron with Titanium Plates- This is an honorable mention just in case you do not want to spend a lot of money on a titanium hair dryer. For half the cost this model will treat your hair like the expensive models and give you great looking hair.
Choosing the Best Curling Iron
If you do not like the straight hair look and love how someone else’s curly hair looks then maybe you should invest in the best curling iron for fine hair to help you style your hair like a pro. Here are the two top curling irons for fine hair.
- The John Frieda Tight Curls- is the best curling iron no matter what type of hair you have or what style you have it in. Its ceramic base and the specially designed handle makes curling your hair easy and fun. It has many different temperature settings so you will not hurt your hair by overheating it.
- The Conair Infiniti Pro Nano Tourmaline- Is another easy to use the curling iron which gives you great, long-lasting curls. It comes with five heat settings, so you know you will get great looking hair.
If you want to look your best, then pick the right heat tools for your hair.